PDA

View Full Version : HOW COME

katyfitz
20-04-06, 14:23
I just dont get it, whats going on with my body, i try every day to just ignore my sympotoms but why do i think im dying.

As an anxiety sufferer day in day out i fear i have the worst like cancer tumour because i know in the real world if i was feeling these things id be straight to the docs being sorted out, so why are they turning me away and saying in time KATY these feelings will pass.

I just cant seem to turn the positive switch instead of the negative one

Im taking anti depressants cipramalol and how come i aint really seeing much difference, is this telling me im not an anxiety sufferer? i hate this world right now and just wana sleep all day

help please someone x

heths
20-04-06, 14:26
Hi Katy,

When you're trying to change negative thoughts into positive ones, it will take time. If you stick with it you will notice a difference.

Hope this helps,
Take Care,

Heather

Paddington
20-04-06, 14:49
hi katy,how long you been on your meds,hunny bun?they take awhile to work so i've read on here.Health anxiety is a nasty part of general anxiety disorder,but we all have it,know you are not alone.But this is all so new to you ,you are hyper sensative to all you are feeling,like being stuck at the top of a scarey white knuckle ride,waiting for the big drop!You will get less sensative in time,honest!try to distract yourself from these scary thoughts.You are letting them get the better of you Katy!Look thru first steps again[i know i keep tellinyou to dothis,but it does put it all int pespective!]love Mary-Rose.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

nomorepanic
20-04-06, 15:33
Katy

Oh dear what are we going to do with you eh?

What do you do with your time during the day? Are you keeping busy and getting out and eating well etc?

Only you can change those thoughts I am afraid and turn the negative into positve.

If you can't do this alone then I strongly recomment CBT and they will help you with it.

Posting on here every day about the same thing is not going to give you the answers I am afraid as we have suggested all we can and now it is for you to put it into practise.

You won't die from anxiety I promise. Read this .....
Notes from No Panic Conference on Panic Disorder (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4190)

Nicola

Alexandra
20-04-06, 18:17
Hi Katy

All i can say is the same as the others. I have to do as Heather says turning the negatives into positives otherwise i wouldnt ever be able to move on.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart