PDA

View Full Version : i panic and self harm

monkee_monk4
28-05-11, 21:56
i have anxiety and depression.i have sveral health conditions that i have to take care of that if you just had one,would be enough.then i come on here for support and i vent about what happens to me.i get bullied that causes me anxiety and i start scratching my self,to fight the urge to hit my self,i tried to walk away person followed me,then i got in panic attack because i was crying and would my mom who yells at me now for being a baby crying.she did mad cause i post about her.when i'm sick she thinks i should just suck it up,i get anxious thinking about not being cheerful,the other day i wasn't and she got mad.so she didn't fix dinner.so i didn't eat till 1:3oam and i hadn't ate since 8:30am,because i was sick,all because i couldn't tell her what to fix.i missed insulin,she doesn't care anymore,but tells the drs i'm lazy.she is a nurse knows she would get wrote up if pt missed med.and nurse didn't know what to cook,she says she likes to play mind games with me.i did get better with the self harm i try not to bite myself because it got infected.she knows i do this and hit my head just eggs me on or calls me stupid.i try to self soothe instead but it works best if i do it out loud then i get made fun of.

diane07
28-05-11, 22:01
Hi monkee_monk4

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Vanilla Sky
29-05-11, 19:49
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

Merewyn
29-05-11, 23:12
Being bullied is just awful! I wonder if a lot of us that suffer from anxiety were bullied at one time or another.
It sounds like your Mum needs help to relate to your problems. Have you talked to your GP about it?

suec
30-05-11, 10:58
oh, you poor thing. Your mother should be giving you support and helping you, not playing mind games and bullying you herself!!!!! Its a shame she reads your posts, you need to feel free to say what you feel. There are very nice people on this site and you will get support, unfortunately you are not getting that off your mother!!!! try to take care of yourself, and don't feel alone because with this site you are not. its a pity your mother does not know what it feels like for you x