PDA

View Full Version : Need strength (& hugs)

haziefantasie
29-05-11, 09:22
Ive finally told my abusive ex that I never want to see him again & to leave me alone, & Im so scared. Now I just need to stick with it & hope he doesnt cause too many problems.

Ive told my brother whats going on & he said hes there if I need him, but I want to try & stay in my own home as long as I can.

I could just do with some strength & hugs being sent my way if thats ok, hopefully itll help me get through the next few days x

ElizabethJane
29-05-11, 10:06
:bighug1:Of course you can. Lot's of lovely hugs and strength coming your way. EJ

Magic
29-05-11, 10:52
Wishing you well Hazie:hugs::hugs::hugs:STAY safe!!!!:yesyes:

RafflesGeorgiou
29-05-11, 13:53
Well done for telling him!!! It's great that you have achieved this and you are trying to stay in your own home!! Remember as you said, your brother is always there if you need him!!. Lots of hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

haziefantasie
29-05-11, 19:24
Thanks for your replies :blush:

Im sorry to admit Im not doing too great at the moment. Ive been down to the pier wondering if the fall would kill me (the tide was out) & whether anyone would care if I was dead. My ex has said to me Im never going to be happy so I might aswell kill myself, maybe hes right. Whats the point in living if youre never going to be happy, & if everyone you love is just going to hurt you?

Vanilla Sky
29-05-11, 19:44
I hope all goes well for you, keep strong :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Paige xx

bottleblond
29-05-11, 21:51
Good on you hun! no one deserves to be abused! You keep at it and if he gives you any bother then pic up the phone and call 999

big hugs

:hugs::bighug1::hugs:

Lisa
xx

JT69
30-05-11, 15:12
The most important decison you will of made in a very long time!! Good for you.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hug s::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Jo.xx

Tyke
30-05-11, 20:52
My ex has said to me Im never going to be happy so I might aswell kill myself, maybe hes right. Whats the point in living if youre never going to be happy, & if everyone you love is just going to hurt you?

He would say that wouldn't he. He is just trying to get back at you. Don't take any notice. In time you will feel stronger. Take care.
:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:
Tyke

haziefantasie
01-06-11, 21:07
Thanks for your replies :hugs:

Ive had an awful few days - my head is all over the place & I feel so ill. I changed from mirtazapine to fluoxetine a week ago & I think Im getting withdrawal & side effects due to that, so am having to take time off work. What makes it worse is I asked to change it coz my anxiety had got so bad - now Im wondering if it was all down to my ex & shouldve stayed as I was, but Im scared to change back. Yet another part of my life that hes messed up :weep: