PDA

View Full Version : Next Move?

HypnosWisher
29-05-11, 20:12
Feeling confused and not sure what to do or what is real and what isn't.

Feel like I am out of touch with reality, friends tell me that I am not fully better.

Sort of scared my life will never be the same again. I feel threatened by the lack of control and even more when people see more of me than I do myself if that makes sense.

I want to hole up inside myself and never come out again.

I am getting dates confused which has led to missed appointments.

Just everything is out of control. I am now indulging in self harming and feel nothing to myself and those around me.

ElizabethJane
29-05-11, 21:44
Dear Hypnos it sounds as if you have tried to get your life back on track. At the moment you are having a 'blip' not a full blown relapse just a gentle warning that you aren't 'there' yet. I don't know whether you are taking meds or have regular contact with your GP? It would be a good idea to chat with your GP/therapist whoever is your care giver? Tell them you are sh ing and about your depersonalisation. Could you stay with a friend until you feel more 'grounded'. You might feel out of control but friends and family will still be there for you if you let them in? I'm afraid that I gave up the idea of going back to where I was before a long time ago. With time and patience and some therapy you will have the confidence to move on to a better place. You can't go back it just isn't possible. Best wishes. EJ.