PDA

View Full Version : ginseng

daisy chain
20-04-06, 18:46
has anyone tried ginseng i tried rhodiola but didn t like how it made me feel i am using ginseng because of a breakdown and having to much adrenel rushes do to panic attacks im also on sjw and agnus castus which i have been on for 5 months daisy:D

anita jane

trevor
20-04-06, 21:28
hi,,

dont want to alarm you but i would stay away from the ginseng,,i was on sjw with ginseng added to it and my anxiety went thriugh the roof cause of ginseng,,i did some researc and your not supposed to take ginseng while your suffering with anxiety,,

hope this helps,,

trevor,

better to fight for something than to live for nothing

nomorepanic
20-04-06, 21:31
I used to take it years ago when I was younger as it was supposed to be good for your sexual drive!!

Not had it since so I am not clued up with it.

Nicola

daisy chain
20-04-06, 21:44
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">hi,,

dont want to alarm you but i would stay away from the ginseng,,i was on sjw with ginseng added to it and my anxiety went thriugh the roof cause of ginseng,,i did some researc and your not supposed to take ginseng while your suffering with anxiety,,

hope this helps,,

trevor,

better to fight for something than to live for nothing

<div align="right">Originally posted by trevor - 20 April 2006 : 22:28:05</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">thanks for info but my herbalist recomend it and knows my history will keep what u said in mind if i have problems with my anxiety thank you any way daisy

anita jane