PDA

View Full Version : Soooo Depressed :(

Tiktak
30-05-11, 10:47
I just can't see an end to this.

I worked out recently I had my first PA when I was 19, I am now 36 - so I have been suffering like this on and off for the past 17 years - how depressing :weep:

I was awoken by panic again today after a crappy nights sleep anyway, I am meant to be going on holiday for a few days tomorrow and to be honest I can't be arsed to go in this mood, I feel so fed up and depressed. But I don't want to be here either, I just don't want to 'be' anymore.
I don't think I can face another 40 - 50 years of this.....

cb77
30-05-11, 20:18
hi tiktak i know how u feel, im 28 this year and have been suffering on and off since i was 16 and i often have days where i just cant see anything getting better but then i sometimes have better days where i have the slightest bit of hope and its this that i cling on to to get me through the bad times. if u have a holiday planned, i assume u have people around u who care about u and would really miss u if u were gone, can u talk to any of them about how u are feeling? i woz feeling the lowest of the low before i discovered this website and it really helps me to read about other peoples stories and know that i am not alone in how i feel, hope this helps u too and i hope your holiday makes u feel a bit better xx

dreamer100
30-05-11, 20:27
You are not alone!

i feel like that sometimes and it helps me to focus on things to distract me.
As a sufferer, i know u heard it all before-but just trying will make u feel better

go for the holiday even if u cannot be bothered. Try to visulalise u doing something that you will/should enjoy.

If u have supporting family or friends, think how happy u will make them by going along? They know it will be tough for u but they may give u valuable feedback that will make such a difference.

Good luck