PDA

View Full Version : don't want to go back to work!!

cb77
30-05-11, 20:26
just had 10 days holiday off work, woz hoping to book a last minute holiday but didnt end up goin anywhere coz of my anxiety and fear of having a panic attack as soon as i get out of my comfort zone of within 3 miles of my house! ive not been in the house the whole time of my holiday, ive been out for a day or night here and there but the thought of doing a whole 8 hour shift tomorrow is just filling me with dread! has anyone got any tips of how they get themselves through the day in a job they absolutely hate and how to steer of panic attacks?!!

dreamer100
30-05-11, 20:39
I know how you feel and will try to help...

is there some part of your work that you can focus upon-something that makes you think?

If you can find this it will help u focus on the task in hand.
Keep away from the coffee machine and try herbal teas or fizzy water instead.

I know working can be very traumatic and make u feel bad-but if u can focus on it, you may find that it helps u.

I hope so!

good luck

cb77
30-05-11, 21:18
hi thanks for the advice, there will be lots for me to catch up on tomorrow so hopefully that will give me lots to focus on to get through the day, i always steer clear of all caffeine coz its just asking for trouble drinking that stuff!

gunna try and have an early night and get lots of sleep and hopefully i will feel better in the morning

thanks again xx