PDA

View Full Version : A pain in the neck (well throat/chest) literally?!

JaneS
31-05-11, 10:19
Is this persistent idigestion/acid reflux an anxiety thing or do I have somthing more serious?? Am I getting myself in a state about nothing and can anxiety cause this discomfort in my throat?? Have finally shaken off pain under rib that I have had for 3 years (had ultrasound scans/gastroscopy 3years ago, blood tests) and now it's a pain in the chest (literally). Doc has upped my Lanzaproazole to 30mg day and 15mg night - can't keep popping the pills can I?? Told me I had 2 choices - up the pills or go to see a shrink! Now I am worried I may have to go for another Gastroscopy and am sooooo anxious - did the worse and googled and now worried I may have esophegeal cancer!!!! Help:weep:

MardyBum
31-05-11, 10:28
i can only speak from my own experience but im suffering the same (dr has put me on the same tablets one a day)I get the worst trapped wind, which gives me chest pains. I honestly think its all hand in hand with my panic :( I also find im not eating much which makes my wind worse. :( xxx

shackell
03-06-11, 03:10
i have a bit of something at the moment have a aching neck bad ears bad throut and caving chest although im over my anxiety/panic attack naw u may have a virus that seems to be going arround