PDA

View Full Version : a lil bout myself

peanutbutter
31-05-11, 19:10
Hi to everyone!

Being new and all, I just wanted to share my story. I am a normal working employee, I wake up every morning, get ready, go to work, meet deadlines, then go home. During weekends I do my laundry or meet with friends. Basically, I am a normal person but recently I have found that I have been living my life all according to a routine, and have found that I am lost in my own routines! I do not know who I am anymore! My close friends suggest that I try meditation, learning from within and who I am inside. I just wanted to know if there are anyone else who has experienced the same and how you got through this? I think I am in my quarter life crisis and will appreciate much help as i can get! thanks very much!

nomorepanic
31-05-11, 19:16
Hi peanutbutter

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

suzy-sue
01-06-11, 19:14
Hi and a big :welcome:to NMP ..t/c Sue x

Vanilla Sky
01-06-11, 20:16
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

Kerry B
01-06-11, 20:53
Hi welcome aboard, hope you find this forum as useful as I have it a life saver, you will never be alone and speak to some great people x