PDA

View Full Version : Positive!!! - some helpful links!

ben_jamzin
01-06-11, 02:03
A great deal of my health anxiety has been due to a lack of trust and positive energy, I have a core belief that we are not able to be accountable for ourselves in terms of health. Please take this from me - I have had every test you can imagine, been through every paranoia;

- Brain tumour fears, CT, MRI scans
- Skin Cancer Fears, numerous GP visits - often over small moles!!
- Lung Cancer/disease Fears, X - Rays, CT scans
- Bowel Cancer fears - reassurance that I only have an upset stomach!!
- By no means least! Heart Fears, ECG's (x2)

Only thought in such a ridiculous way for 1 year, but what a difference that year can make! My problem is none of the above, it is anxiety, please trust in your doctors, and visit these links to help with your health anxieties - trust me!!

www.anxietycoach.com - this is a slightly - and I mean "slightly" different approach to CBT, VERY HELPFUL!

Please check out the publications by Dr. Claire Weekes - a very innovative theory on anxiety, these are very comforting theories not to be missed. Hope this is useful

I am very strung up like many people on this forum, I often fear that I am physically in danger, and really take comfort in conversing with people who are going through the same thing as me, please dont be a stranger and get in contact.. Thank you