PDA

View Full Version : HI THERE

dabrucru
01-06-11, 09:02
HI, its been a long time since i visited this forum, i ve been off cipralex for 3 months now, and can say that i have been anxiety free for 4 months now, have sorted my relationship problems i had with my wife etc, and can say that everything is back to normal. I still have those days, but who does nt.

I just wanted to tell you people never give up. Anxiety is just a feeling, (how many times i have read this here) I look back and say , wow, how was i thinking all those things:ohmy:

There were many things that helped me getting out of it, hobbes are very inportant, even physical exercise is good, cycling helped me a lot, i really love bikes, I also picked up new hobbies, bonsai was one of them, i look at every plant and remember that these helped me getting my life back! from a plant to ssmall tree, from anxiety sufferer to a person looking forward in like.

that s it , i cant say that i won t pass through a bad period of anxiety again in life, but knowing that their is this forum, and people who know what its like , i don t mind

wish you ALL love and happiness:hugs::yesyes::roflmao::roflmao:

David
Malta

ps meditation also helped a lot

KayleighJane
01-06-11, 09:54
hello thanks so much for that post glad to hear you have been anxiety free its brilliant :) will take on board your advice about hobbies and things.

good luck :)

kayleigh x