PDA

View Full Version : back again :(

Marc2011
01-06-11, 10:46
hi last thursday i got drunk (bad idea) next day iwoke up i felt spaced out could not concentrate felt hot and cold :/ been spaced out since then my eyes are sore when i move them and my right shoulder muscle is sore any 1 else get this or is it just me? i have drank the same drink before and got the spaced out feeling but it only last 1hour? so what do you think

KayleighJane
01-06-11, 10:54
think its your bodys way of saying easy on the drink to be honest. i have realised recently that drinking really does make anxiety lots worse, especially the next day.

kayleigh x

Marc2011
01-06-11, 15:28
think its your bodys way of saying easy on the drink to be honest. i have realised recently that drinking really does make anxiety lots worse, especially the next day.

kayleigh x

Hope it goes away soon don't think I'll drink ever again hate this spaced out feeling makes you think your going crazy

xhyperyogix
01-06-11, 15:37
yep, hangovers make is especially bad - i usually never leave the house on one.....

celtbhoy
03-06-11, 01:37
I gave up the drink a year and a half ago.. i was a heavy binge drinker & to be honest i blame it for my bad anxiety as i was the most happy go lucky person you could meet until i started geting anxiety with my hangovers..drink definitely plays a big part in anxiety!!