PDA

View Full Version : Is this seroxat withdrawal?

UFC_fan
01-06-11, 14:42
Hi

Not been on for a bit as things have been better. I am stressed at the moment due to work and my daughter's behaviour (she has special needs) and forgot to replenish my seroxat supply, this means that I went without a tablet cold turkey for around 4 - 5 days until yesterday.

Monday and yesterday I felt dreadful, sensitive eyes, emotional, agitated and with throbbing muscle aches - I've now got some tablets and had one last night and again this morning, the cloud is lifting in my head a bit but the pain in my muscles is awful, is this still the withdrawal effects?

I went to the gym on Sunday (regular gym goer) but my muscles are hurting like it was my first ever work out and I lifted too much, I've been taking ibuprofen but it's not doing a lot, I also have cold hands and feet.

Last week I had a blood test as I've been feeling run down and the results cam back fine but now I'm worrying......

sun-shine
01-06-11, 15:09
Hi there, hope your feeling better?

i have also been experiencing very similar symptoms. i too go-to the gym regular and swim 3 times a week. and for the past few weeks i'v had this weak muscle like feeling in my arms/legs/chest? i'v been taking new tablets for around 2wks (clitlopram) so i'm putting it down that & of course suffering with anxiety does'nt help either, which i can guarentee the doctor will say thats what it is?...

just try and take it easy..... take-care :)