PDA

View Full Version : blood group

mirry
21-04-06, 08:17
just a thought, does anyone know what blood group they are ?

I have some interesting books on the blood group diet (had them years) and it says depending on your blood group you will be more prone to different illnesses.
I have read about me and my husbands blood group and its spot on!

Please tick one of the boxes that apply...........

mirryx

Rennie1989
21-04-06, 10:52
I'm not actually sure what my blood group is :S But hopefully when I go to hospital next time I assume I'll get a blood test.

Also I knew different races are more prone to illnesses them other races but I didn't know that applied for blood groups too, wow you learn something everyday, and I'm at school at the moment (not learning anything, lol, all revision now!).

Scooties Back

nomorepanic
21-04-06, 11:38
I don't know mine either - must ask to find out sometime

Nicola

Karen
21-04-06, 11:54
I have weekly blood tests but don't know what my blood group is. Maybe I'll ask my doctor that question when I see her about my results this afternoon.

You didn't have an option in your poll for 'Don't know'

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

mirry
21-04-06, 12:33
didnt think to put "dont know" but I presume thats most people.

My husband paid the hospital to find out what his blood group was last year for £20 because when abroard you should ideally know.

The blood group 0 is most common (thats me lol) . but the blood group A is more dominant.....so a 0 and A parent would most likely have a A child...........not always the case though my dad is 0 and my mum is A and I am 0. (yes i have wondered is he my dad lol).

mirryx

shiv
21-04-06, 16:30
I'm B Positive. I just wish I COULD be positive! Geddit?!!

Anyway I only know this because of three pregnancies

Shiv x

Quirky
21-04-06, 16:44
I don't know what my blood group is either. My nutritionist wanted to know so I asked my doctor to test it and she said she is not allowed to test it for no real reason and the only reason would be if I needed a transfusion or if I was pregnant. You can buy kits and test you rown blood group by pricking your finger and matching the blood pattern up on a chart, don't fancy that myself! Lol.

Lisa x

carlin
21-04-06, 18:23
Hi there, Knew my blood group many years ago after having our children.(It was automatic then!) Few years ago, it was suggested i went on this 'special blood group diet' and it unfortunately made me very ill. That was, of course, just me, and it may work for others, it was done under supervision and even the person giving out the diet/advice agreed it to be rubbish, i honestly believe, keep to a fairly healthy diet, avoid anything which will cause you upset/anxiety, but sometimes it is ok to have a little bit of what you fancy so long as you don't over do it. take care xx

Shaz
08-05-06, 18:24
Hi
I'm rhesus A+

Shaz

What cannot be fitted into your day, cannot be done - forget about it!

jill
09-05-06, 07:59
Hi Mirry :D

I am A RH POSITIVE. I only know this becasue I give blood, they give you a plastic thing, like a credit card, with your blood group on it.
Ohhh you get these plasic cards for everything now, not just for getting money out of the bank. LOL

LOVE JILLXX