PDA

View Full Version : Just a Update

Robertc160882
21-04-06, 09:28
Hi Everyone,

Just an update to let everyone know how I have been doing with myself and to explain why I haven’t been on the site for a bit. Well I have been much, much better of late and I have just found that coming on the site was making me a little worse at times making think too much if anyone can understand were I’m coming from.

I don’t wish to be critical I just didn’t think it was the long term solution to my problems and I felt maybe I should just cut down or stop all together. I question wither what I had was curable and I guess the answer is yes if you don’t dwell on it. I have enjoyed a tremendous month working hard and getting out and about. I even managed to go quad biking at the weekend, which was absolutely brilliant.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all there support especially Katy, Ashley, Andrew, & Jodie you have all been fab. If anyone wishes to contact me they can do so at boabc8@hotmail.com.

If there was no challenges in life there would be no excitement.

Robert

nomorepanic
21-04-06, 11:37
Robert

A few people feel like this so come and go when they need to and that is just fine! You don't need to be here all the time if you are feeling good.

Glad you are feeling better now - great news.

Nicola

Alexandra
21-04-06, 11:49
Hi Robert

So very pleased to hear your news & to know that you have been getting out & about especially the quad biking absalutely brilliant mate.

Take Care:)

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

bobsy
21-04-06, 19:09
well done for you mate.

you seem to be have a brill time keep it up and keep popping on and off as and when you want

take care

bobsy

trac67
21-04-06, 19:18
Robert,

Well done you, it sounds as if you are getting there and that is so good to hear.

Keep up the good work, and keep us posted as to how you are doing now and again.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

heths
22-04-06, 18:02
Hi Robert,

Sometimes I need a break from the forum too. Glad you're feeling better and been getting out and about.

Take Care,

Heather