PDA

View Full Version : Something always hurts :-( anyone else??

bubblestar
01-06-11, 22:41
im so done with everyday having something that makes me feel ill, or not feel right.
ive had anxiety and panic attacks since i was 14 on and off, now 27. iv had spats where it gets really better and other patches where its awful. im at an ok place at the moment, but everyday i have a symptom. whether i feel sick,nausea, a bit dizzy, stomachache... a headache. the list goes on. i get something every day. i cant remember the last time i actually felt well all day every day and did think about how crap i feel?!
its tiring, and i just want to be normal and not be always wrapped up in what symptom ive got today.
anyone else??

emmawalton
02-06-11, 09:27
i feel exactly the same every ache or twinge i think is something wrong with me, its horrid.

dreamer100
02-06-11, 09:56
Hi Bubblestar!

I feel exactly the same. I am ok when i first wake then after about 1 hr i start to have the symptoms you have.

I keep trying to sort them though by using the following:

Drink water rather than coffee
go for a walk
focus on an activity
lay down and rest

you may have tried all of these and if you have any additions to make, I would be interested to hear from you.

Regards

Dreamer 100

Gale2509
06-06-11, 15:10
Hey bubblestar, I'm right there with you. Every single day there is something 'wrong' with me, nausea, stomach pains, diarrhoea, headache etc etc. I too cannot remember the last time I felt well, more than 15 years ago I'm sure. Although in my case it really has to be caused by anxiety, I still take some convincing that my mind is making me feel so physically Ill. B xxx