PDA

View Full Version : Please help - I feel like I am drowning again.

SamanthaAU
02-06-11, 10:01
I have had really good control of my HA for the last 12 ish months.

The last few weeks have seen it slipping quickly :(

I am going to to the doctors tomorrow about a swollen neck (it is swollen right across the back like one big swollen roll) the problem is it has been like that for ages. I am scared I have lymphoma and I have let it get too far. I had a swollen lymph node on the side of my neck two years ago and had an u/s that showed nothing much (scared my doctor brushed it off) and I can still feel it, so maybe it was lymphoma all along :(

Today and yesterday my tongue feels like its burning. I have acid reflux and am on Nexium (just started back on 40mg yesterday) so I think my tongue may be from the reflux.

I am so terrified of what the reflux is doing to my insides if this is what it is doing to my mouth :( What happens if it burns a hole right through my insides.

Bahh. I hate this. I have 3 kids 5 and under - I am so scared that I am not going to see them grow up. This is what my anxiety feeds off and I can't let myself get back to where I was - but I am out of control again.

blue moon
04-06-11, 01:52
Hello Samantha:D
How did you go at doctors,hope all went well.I am in Townsville,where you?you can pm me if you like,just sending hugs and maybe you feel better.:hugs:
Love Petra x:flowers:

BettyIW
04-06-11, 23:48
How are you hope al is well