PDA

View Full Version : heavy weekend,not drank or smoked for 2 days,feel worse

bexy1970
02-06-11, 11:51
hiya,
have posted on here a few times bout how i drink way to much,and had started smoking again!! neway after a very heavy weekend,drinking till 3 in the morn for 3 ntes!!and smoking like a trooper i decided on tues that enough was enough!!! and have not had a fag (patch on!)and nor a drink!!! but my anx is sky high yesterday and today!! thought was meant to get brtter!! ne advice(scared im going back to being ill again after ive been so well on citalopram:weep:xx

bexy1970
02-06-11, 17:10
:blush: neone?x

snowgoose
02-06-11, 17:46
Hi Bexy,

it will take time I think for your body to stabilise its blood sugar levels and balance ..so dont worry .....smoking as well alters blood sugar .
I have found the hard way that too much vino for me results in sky high anxiety .it is a bugger !!!! one glass Annie me now :weep:

dehydration too contributes to these feelings ..........drink lots of fruit juice if you can and small meals regularly ........a walk..then rest and recuperate eh?

we forget sometimes that those without anxiety and meds feel as crap after drinking a lot as well .
cant answer about meds though sure someone will be along who takes the same .

take care x

gaaron
02-06-11, 19:03
Hi Bexy, I agree with snowgoose. Hope you feel better soon x