PDA

View Full Version : Hypnothearpy

lizmarshall
21-04-06, 12:28
Has anyone else tried hypnosis, i had 3 sessions 5 weeks ago and they seemed to have worked i havnt had a pa since, i have had little aa's but thats it.

i went on holiday on 01/04/06 and had a little one before i got on the plane and managed to get it under control but nothing major since then.

hope everyones doing ok.

Liz

nomorepanic
21-04-06, 12:29
Liz

I used to have it - read this ...

How Hypnotherapy can help with Panic Attacks, Anxiety, Phobias and OCD. (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/NMPcms.php?nmppage=hypnotherapy)

Nicola

hunny_as
21-04-06, 12:32
hi ya liz i have been haveing hypnosis as well i think it works well.

amanda xx

dont worry about today, for today was the tomorrow you worried about yeaterday

mirry
21-04-06, 12:49
I have been thinking about downloading a hypnosis session from....

http://www.trans4mind.com/hypnosis.html#fe

It has one called STOP PANIC ATTACKS and many others.

IM ALWAYS WORRIED ABOUT PAYING ONLINE BUT ITS VERY VERY CHEAP.$8.95 THATS ABOUT £4.50 I THINK ????

mirryx

mirry
21-04-06, 14:58
I have downloaded it and just listen to it and its really good :D

He refers to panic attacks like a faulty car alarm that goes off in the wind rather than when its attacked.
He says how the term "panic attack" is unfortunate because it gives the feeling that we are being attacked!

MY HUSBAND IS GOING TO PUT IT ON A DISC FOR ME:D

mirryx

mirry
21-04-06, 18:37
forgot to mention , his voice is BRITISH and not American.

mirryx

Keitharcher
21-04-06, 19:26
Hi

Yes I have tried hypontherapy and found it helped me a lot

Keith

devon_guy
21-04-06, 20:39
I didnt have it for PA's but for my fear of flying and it does seem to have helped that too, so maybe I should try it for PA's as well

W.I.F.T.S.
22-04-06, 03:54
I've always wanted to try hypnotherapy, but I'd be embarassed if I was too uptight to go under. maybe it's a control thing, but i feel like I'd fight it.

I should try self-hypnosis or a disk.

What actually happens?

Ships in harbour are safe..but that's not what ships were built for.

Karen
22-04-06, 15:29
I have had hypnotherapy and found it very beneficial.

A good free resource to learn more about it is here (http://www.hypnosisdownloads.com/learn_hypnosis.html) and this site has a lot of good downloads and CDs at resonable prices. I use a number of them to good effects.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

mirry
22-04-06, 17:33
Karen it appears that is the same site as i have recommended, have you downloaded anything ?
Ive got the panic attack one, just need to find time to do it without kids about [:I]

mirryx

lizmarshall
24-04-06, 09:58
Keith,

All they do is lay you down on a comfy chair and make you totally relaxed and give you suggestions, all very simple, i didnt think i'd go under but did and it has helped me no end. I am still getting the side affects of PA's but are not actually having them and if i do i have very very mild ons which i control by breathing in through my nose and out through my mouth slowly and telling myself that i am calm, i am relaxed and i am in control.

Hope this helps.

Liz