PDA

View Full Version : New and scared

Aimee22
02-06-11, 15:57
Hi, I am new as of today. I feel so alone and like I am mad. I suffer terrible depression and have done since I was 17. It was all triggered by being in my car. 11 Years later and I now suffer anxiety attacks and feel like I'm on a downward spiral. I'm young, have many friends, a good job and loving family. This all makes it worse that I feel my life is worthless . Only my Best friend and family know. I put on an act the entire time. Sorry to depress you....i just need to finally get it out there. :weep:
Aims x

nomorepanic
02-06-11, 16:00
Hi Aimee22

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

VickiS
02-06-11, 20:33
Hi Aimee

You're not alone we are all here for the same reason, I too have managed to hide my anxiety disorder from most people, I've just recently started new medication so I'm hoping things will get better, we are all here to support each other :)

Vanilla Sky
02-06-11, 20:41
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

Nicky32
04-06-11, 14:30
Hi, I am new as of today. I feel so alone and like I am mad. I suffer terrible depression and have done since I was 17. It was all triggered by being in my car. 11 Years later and I now suffer anxiety attacks and feel like I'm on a downward spiral. I'm young, have many friends, a good job and loving family. This all makes it worse that I feel my life is worthless . Only my Best friend and family know. I put on an act the entire time. Sorry to depress you....i just need to finally get it out there. :weep:
Aims x

Sounds like me terrible infliction anxiety it can be so disabling. Such feelings make you feel like death. I get some anxiety where it lasts a few mins or extended anxiety which I'm suffering lately that I seem to be paying more attention too and it lasts for weeks.

MrWorry
07-06-11, 21:07
hi aimee, its great to share and get you're feelings off your chest. thats why this site is excellent, no one here will judge just listen and lend a friendly ear because we have all went through similar things and know how you feel.

take care always:)