PDA

View Full Version : 4 bites just appeared, i am petrified HELP!!

duke246810
02-06-11, 21:43
Please help me! I was beginning to relax whilst watching tv and i suddenly got itchy at the back of my tops of my legs and 4 HUGE swollen itchy things appeared, dont know whether they are bites or not.

I AM SO SCARED PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME, I AM HAVING A HUGE PANIC ATTACK THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!!!!!

will these be bites? they are about a 50p piece and just have appeared out of nowhere.. i am crying please help me, i dont want to die!!!!!!! :'( :'(

Em.ma
02-06-11, 21:51
Hiya, I dont know what to say other than you will not die. i get loads of rashes

molly36
02-06-11, 21:58
Hi there i promise you you are noy going to die.This has happened to me before i have all of a sudden noticed itchy red marks on my thighs .They have probably been there for a while but you have just noticed them as they have became itchy prob from the heat.Even if they have just appeared all it will be is a wee bite or just what it looks like itchy red marks that will not and cannot harm you in anyway shape or form.My mum gets big bites all the time in the summer and they never do her one bit of harm ,they get a bit itchy thats it.Have you any sudacream in the house this is great for bites or itchy patches and will help the redness settle down.I know how scary it is when something like this happens as i suffer bad health anxiety too ,but i promise this has happened to me a few times and it turned out to be nothing.I hope this helps ,try and calm down you are in no danger at all.kind regards molly xx

duke246810
02-06-11, 22:36
Thankyou so much for your help this has really helped me, but now im EXTREMELY cold and shivering im not sure why, i almost feel like im ice cold. :( xx

nomorepanic
02-06-11, 23:32
I react really badly to insect bites. They make me feel quite poorly. You may be like me and reacting badly to them

Kelley
03-06-11, 12:45
Hey.
I live in Australia where the mozzies attack big time during summer months! It is extremely normal to have one that bites several times in te same area. They will appear quite red and a bit white/yellow in the centre. They'll itch like mad too! You're feeling cold cause you just went into shock!!! It's the normal body response after major panic. Nothing unlike I've experienced many times! It sucks big time. You will not die, relax

Kel