PDA

View Full Version : Delayed physcal symptoms anyone?

j2
03-06-11, 21:06
I am a long time sufferer of HA and GAD and have had twitches for years but not much lately. I have been doing OK lately but last night was a really anxious period for me worrying about my relationship with my wife. I was and still am a little bit anxious. Now today I have massive twitching and some lightheadedness. Could this be delayed from my high anxiety from last night or should I be worried? I am not on meds and I am 40 yr old.

j2
04-06-11, 19:42
So nobody else has had physical symptoms that start a day or two after a very anxious episode?

snowgoose
04-06-11, 19:53
Hi J2,

I get my worst symptoms after the stressful event ......the palps and tummy churning straight away .....but the dizzy and spacy feelings can last all week after ...hate it :mad:
twitching too in my legs and hands . wonder if it is adrenaline still lurking around
that is what I tell myself anyway .
adrenaline takes its time to leave us in peace for sure . I wouldnt worry and hope you feel better soon :hugs:

melvin
04-06-11, 19:55
hi mate
yes i get them after a period of stress its like the aftershock i suppose so i would not worry about it . i get symptoms everyday and every day im worried about my heart or lungs i get dizzy spells that come out of nowhere chest pain breathing props all a nightmare