PDA

View Full Version : It's been a long time

honeyp1e
03-06-11, 22:58
well tonight i finally went out with my bf :) he has asked me every other week to go out with him and ive always answered ""no i feel to panicky "" wel tonight we went to his friends 30th.... i was feeling anxious but i stayed there for 2hours till the bf said he wanted to go home otherwise think i still would of been thee now just glad that i did finally get out saves me looking at these four walls yet again :winks: its been a long 18 months but i finally went out my comfort zone i felt anxious but i stuck it out for a while

paula lynne
03-06-11, 23:06
Thats AMAZING, Im SO happy for you! This is a HUGE step forward, HUGE!!!!!!
What will you do next week? :) Maybe a meal out together? or the cinema? DONT stop now,..........keep going keep going keep going! whoop whoop! :yahoo:

Lynnann
03-06-11, 23:28
Well Done,

Onward and upward for you now :D

suzy-sue
04-06-11, 00:11
Well done Honey :yahoo:Keep it up .Glad to hear you had a good holiday .Youve done brilliant lately ..:hugs:Sue x

honeyp1e
04-06-11, 05:17
Thanks guys,,,,
i was still anxious but stuck it out and went through that anxious feeling x x

mtatum4496
04-06-11, 15:33
Honeyp1e, so happy for you! I understand being anxious even after you get there and one part of you knows there's nothing to be anxious about, but that other part just won't settle down and behave!

One trick that helped me when I began to try reclaiming places and make them safe for me again was to go to open air places when they were not that crowded, like a park or restaurant with outside seating. It got me out of the house which was good for my morale and there was not as much visual and audio stimulation to cause my distressed nerves to go into overdrive.

gaaron
04-06-11, 17:50
Honeypie that's brill!! You must be so proud of yourself :yesyes:x

honeyp1e
05-06-11, 09:47
Thanks am really proud of myself to,,, also just booked my next holiday for 30th this month :) just all girls for my cousins 30th only a weekend away in the sun x

JT69
05-06-11, 13:41
Hi Honey,

Whoop Whoop Whoop!!! Well done and you so deserve it....may it continue!!!

Jo.xx

Hazel B
05-06-11, 16:39
Well done, you should be proud of yourself!

:yesyes: :yesyes: