PDA

View Full Version : Nick

Nicky32
04-06-11, 14:24
Hiya I'm Nick I'm 32 and from England.

Been suffering from anxiety since I was 18. Most of the time since I never knew what was wrong so I guess you can imagine the stuff going through your mind.

Panic attacks e.t.c have got better in the last 6 years with help with Dr e.t.c (on Citalopram came down from 60mg I think to 20mg )
but every now and again it creeps back to bite me on the ass big time. Like recently, why I joined actually.
Apart from the Social Anxiety which has got pretty good, in the past few years I get periods where I feel horrible, physical ill which is probably just my anxiety getting out of hand but still I feel like running to the Dr for answers and health checks.
Social anxiety is something else mmm forming friends is quite difficult but I'd gladly live with it if it meant no more horrible panic attacks/symptoms.

Well thats me and my demons HAHA :bighug1:

nomorepanic
04-06-11, 14:25
Hi Nicky32

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.