PDA

View Full Version : recalling conversations with people you don't know anymore

On The Outside
27-05-11, 22:10
I wish I could stop doing this. I keep being reminded of old friends and things I said to them and things they told me about themselves. I don't know them anymore. They're gone from my life so why can't my mind move on from them? All these memories are useless and not helping me. The more I think about them, the more I think they've long forgotten about me and most likely couldn't care less about how I feel. They would probably laugh if they read this. God, if only you could buy pride, confidence and self esteem because I don't feel I have any.

diane07
27-05-11, 22:52
There is another way of looking at this, how do you know they don't feel the same as you do and think the same way you do.

I have met so many people in my life over the years and each one has left a memory with me, i often wonder how they are doing and would they even remember me.

I always think memories of people you have met are treasured ones, some not so treasured but we try and learn from them.

I don't think anyone would laugh, i think they would probably think exactly how you do, if i ever see a bottle of confidence, pride and self esteem i'll certainly share it, but i also think we carry it within ourselves and just mislay it at times, normally at the times we most need it.