PDA

View Full Version : Zispin - I wouldnt advise it for anxiety

ConfusedByLife
21-04-06, 18:58
I recently tried Zispin in an attempt to help my social anxiety and lasted only 4 days which says a lot about the experience I had on it. This drug is the stuff of nightmares (ironic seeing the major side effect is drowsiness). I have never felt so drowsy in all my life, in fact this should probly be remarketed as a sleeping tablet as that is all it seems to make you feel. The other major side effect is severe anxiety (my doctor prescribed this to help me feel less anxious). I've never felt so depressed and nervous in all my life, it was 4 days of a living nighmare. I stoppedtaking it last night and went back to my previous one efexor. I feel great today and glad to be off it.

nell1965
22-04-06, 19:27
well i guess this just goes to show how everyone is different as i am on zispin and althought for the first week it did make me drowsy it has helped me a great deal and they dont come much more anxious than i was.as for effexor i had that a couple of years back and it for me was the worse drug ever and i had such terrible trouble with withdrawl so when it comes to medication i dont think we can advise other people i think we can only relate our own experiences but it does not mean that will happen to the other person its trial and error.

I just want my life back
nell
x

feege
23-04-06, 10:49
I haven't heard of either of these and don't want to go googling lol! Can you tell me what they are? are they anti-depressants or sedatives?

Interesting about the different reactions isn't it!

Thanks xxxxx

Fee xxxxxx
www.like2like.com

Why live life anticipating the bad things when you could be anticipating the good?
Good and bad things WILL happen!

tattybear
23-04-06, 14:48
Hi

Ive bene on these well over a year - Zispin Matazapine.

Help loads with sleep, normally take tablets half an hour/hour before bed.

Took a while to help with depression but they have helped me noo end.

Yes, my anxiety is worse, but I cant blame the tablets - im the one who avoided situations etc etc, so I have made my anxiety worse.

Everyone is different though.

Tatty B xx