PDA

View Full Version : Sorry

haziefantasie
06-06-11, 09:30
Im sorry I just cant do this anymore. Ive tried to be brave, to fight, to put on a happy face & pretend that I can cope. But I cant do it, its too hard. I hate myself so much, I feel like a burden to my family & I dont want them to worry about me. I feel so alone & so lost, I dont belong anywhere :weep:

macc noodle
06-06-11, 09:34
Hi hun

Feel for you I really do - I have had a pants start to my day and could just do with a really good cry !

We all have bad patches and times when it seems almost unbearable but truly it is not and you need to seek help as soon as possible to give you some respite from this feeling.

I am sure that your family do not see you as a burden and they would be very sad if they saw that post.

Listen, dont be hard on yourself if you feel you cant put on a happy face - we all feel like that - just try saying look I am finding it hard at the moment please help me.

Just to be able to do that is one step closer to recovery.

Good luck hunni - try and speak to someone today - it will help you.

:hugs:

xx

ElizabethJane
06-06-11, 10:04
Dear Haz is there anybody that you can be around with today? Sometimes in our journey to be well we have to have times when we 'give up' It is not giving up in the truest sense it is a process of not fighting the fear or anxiety any more. Just 'being' for a while and allowing others to care for you? I don't know what support you have at home whether it is a CPN/GP/ friends? I suggest that you call one of them and let then know how you are feeling? Take care. EJ

robot
06-06-11, 11:32
i feel the same im broken and there is no glue to stick me back together, even with all the help in the world i am lost. Im sorry you feel this way too.

haziefantasie
06-06-11, 11:51
Thank you for your replies.

My gp has referred me to the mental health nurse so Im waiting to hear from them, I do have a support worker from womens aid coming to see me this afternoon though so hopefully itll help to talk to them. I just have to try & distract myself until then, cant seem to concentrate on anything though. I thought it might help to write everything down that Im worrying about but seeing it all down in black & white has just made me feel even worse x