PDA

View Full Version : Where to go now.....

Swallowtail
06-06-11, 11:49
Hi - This is my visit here, at present I an not sure what type of anxiety I have. About 6 years ago I was diagnosed with Stress related depression, which for 3 years I took anti depressant meds, now I manage it myself. A couple of months ago I went to my GP as I relt my depression was taking over again, but after a chat and completing a questionaire I was told it was anxiety andwas teetering on the edge. My problem seems to be that I worry too much about what other people think, over analyse things that are said or happen. This I believe has become worse due to on friend who seems to play with my feeling an emotions, and has never tried to understand my depression, she kinda sits back and watching quielty when I am going through a low period, and then steps in with a "well are you feeling better now!" My GP advised me to have some time out from her, which I did, and admit that I was so so much better without her, but I let her back in a little recently and I am all over the place again! Long story, and told and retold so much. Another of my problems I keep talking about these issues, and do not get anywhere! It is going to be hard to pull away from this friend as she just stays at the end of my road, in a small village :huh:

diane07
06-06-11, 11:52
Hi Swallowtail

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.