PDA

View Full Version : Breathin problems

Joeturner2
06-06-11, 17:53
Just wondered if anyone had any tips how to deal with this, i know my breathe is fine as i can talk etc, but its doing my head in, i go all sleepy n dazzed

xJust_Sarahx
06-06-11, 18:35
Hi
welcome to my life. I cant even to begin how much my breathing is taking over my life!
I constantly monitor my breathing, i feel that im breathing too fast or that im struggling to breathe. I can hear my chest wheezing or if i just walk up the stairs im breathless and it panicks me. I walk a short distance from mine to my dads which is up a short hill, and i start to panic half way, and when im home i feel like im coughing most the time to clear something of my chest. Of course i have been to the doctors and they just put it down to anxiety when i constantly fear that i have Asthma or something.
Im not over weight or anything and im 23. I dont dare go out the house much at all because of it and i have 3 kids.

Whats wrong with your breathing?

Joeturner2
06-06-11, 19:30
Have u had the asthma tests? I dunno mine seems to be that i notice it n take contol thn cant breathe, or short on breathe, i dont even need to be doing anything

xJust_Sarahx
06-06-11, 19:35
Yeah, i know what you mean. I feel like i cant breathe just out of the blue when i watching tele or whatever. just like if i go to take a deep breath and cant get it then i will panic

Joeturner2
06-06-11, 19:48
Stupid i had it last year n its come back again