PDA

View Full Version : adrenal fatigue?

s11fyx
07-06-11, 13:48
does any one have this or has been diagnosed with this? all my probelms started after a really stress ful time in my life my dad died very suddenly i had a very abusive boyfriend who i thought was going to kill me and it was a awful time. my adrenaline pumps all the time abd i get really bad flushes i constanly feel on edge and it makes my heart beat faster due to the adrenaline (not two fast even with a attack its only at 90) i constanly feel on edge i eat so much but loose weight and im tried which the gp put down to chronic fatigue im always run down to.

i saw my doctor today and he mentioned this and from reaserch it fits me hes stasrted me on a low antidepressent that they use for muscle pain and i have to go back in a month once my pain is under control to see if we can get my adrenaline flushes under control i have over 30 a day.

just wondered if anyone else has this?

choccychompa
16-06-11, 10:36
I'm pretty certain this is what I have too :( It's so tiring and wearing. I can't sleep because of the surges and I feel shattered all the time. x

Typer
16-06-11, 16:01
I did read somewhere that stress can cause this and was actually looking it up the other day. I came across this place for natural remedies:

http://www.naturalways.com/adrenal.htm

choccychompa
16-06-11, 16:23
Thanks for that hon. x

Tish
16-06-11, 16:43
Thanks Typer, that's really interesting :) x