PDA

View Full Version : Going for MRI at 5

lelespears
07-06-11, 15:19
I have a MRI of my stomach booked at 5 the dr wants to check as I had a hernia above my bump while pregnant I'm so scared they find something terrible as these scans show up everything!!!

Lele x

emmawalton
07-06-11, 16:39
sure you will be fine let me know how it goes.

seeker
07-06-11, 21:57
At least they are investigating your hernia! I have one caused by pregnancy, too, and they have told me they won't do anything about it until I have finished my family, and even then, probably won't do anything! it really hurts, too. You'll be fine - I had one done recently.

lelespears
08-06-11, 08:28
Thanx!

It was a scary experience and took ages about 30 mins.. Just hope to god they didn't find anything bad. When do you get the results?? The nurse said the dr would look at them and call my dr... That scared me cause I thought he would write to my dr not call him..

Lele x

lelespears
08-06-11, 08:29
At least they are investigating your hernia! I have one caused by pregnancy, too, and they have told me they won't do anything about it until I have finished my family, and even then, probably won't do anything! it really hurts, too. You'll be fine - I had one done recently.

Where is your one if you don't mind me asking? What pain does it cause? And why won't they treat it?