PDA

View Full Version : Help, many cancer fears at once

Hypogirl45
07-06-11, 19:23
So Im fearing many cancers at once. Brain cancer because when I chew my left jaw hurts and it causes a headache. Skin cancer because I got a sunburn and now I'm peeling and I felt a bump that was brown( freckle?) I'n the same spot I am peeling. And leukemia/oral cancer/skin cancer because of my canker sores. (2) please help me.

anxious eddy
07-06-11, 19:46
hi hypogirl hey im looking in the mirror im the same as you always panicing that the slightest ailment is cancer,i have lived with this for about 6 years now and i find the thing that helps me most is to stop rationalise and that is really hard relax see the doctor then look out for myself for a while ,i do take meds to help as well but if ive done to much my anxiety is unbearable and i have a couple days or crying and being distressesd and after ive seen the doctor i can often calm down,sunburn and peeling go hand in hand im sure a cancer would annouce it self so soon ,i dont know what canker sores are so cant help with that one, it helps me immensly to know that im not the only one suffering from this overwhelming feeling so i hope ive helped you a little

Hypogirl45
07-06-11, 23:11
Thank you for the reply Eddie.