PDA

View Full Version : Hi.

Lisa1987.
07-06-11, 19:23
Hi everyone, well this is quiet hard typing this. my names Lisa and im 23, im glad i found this site because some of you will probably agree that you feel like your just the only one who has this, and its hard out there as i find theres not alot of help for mental health, my theory is that because you cant see it people don't want to believe its real. so i feel like im banging my head agaisnt a brick wall http://www.social-anxiety-community.org/db/images/smilies/screams.gif ill just be glad to talk to people who have SA. i only have my family, but i think it wud be good to talk to someone else who has gone through same things and understands better. i have probably been like this for about 4years now, but ive always been a shy quiet person. it probs started more because i was in a bad relationship, you know the put downs, and the insults make you believe after a while its true. im currently on fluxotine which i think sort of works but im not sure, i sometimes take beta blockers also. ive recently stoped going to my doctors because of the trauma of it, i have phone talks with my gp, but even that for me is a ordeal. anyway enough rambling, thanks for you time. Lisa. :scared15:

nomorepanic
07-06-11, 19:25
Hi Lisa1987.

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.