PDA

View Full Version : i need to speak to a Doctor or nurse please :(

duke246810
07-06-11, 21:32
Hi there, just looking for a doctor or nurse on here as i have some questions to ask through private messeging, very important thankyou

Vanilla Sky
07-06-11, 21:47
You should attend your doctors surgery and ask there .

Paige x

nomorepanic
07-06-11, 21:59
We don't have any active doctor's or nurses on here to be honest.

debs71
07-06-11, 22:04
Hi Duke,

Though I'm a nurse by profession I am a paediatric nurse and not practising currently, and the last thing I or anyone else would want to do is give you misinformation about your query. I only comment on here or give info about things within my field of experience to be honest, as I have only minimal adult nursing experience.

As Paige said, I would either go see your GP, or if you would prefer less invasive advice, NHS direct (though I know sometimes get a bad rap) are good for straight medical advice and opinion.

All the best.:blush:

Em.ma
07-06-11, 22:14
Duke, without sounding rude book your self into see a doc.try ringing the surgery or going down there when they open. best of wishes :) and if you need anything you can pm or talk to me on facebook- if the chat works !:)

paula lynne
07-06-11, 23:27
NHS direct 0845 46 47.....qualified professionals who can help.
There are a few nurses on here but it would be outside the remit of professional conduct for them to give you any info regarding a specific enquiry, because they are here for help themselves, as members of the forum, not practicing professionals. x