PDA

View Full Version : Hello from me

Sirus
08-06-11, 10:43
hello all

im Sirus aka Jason suffered from HA for 16 years now and i need help :( things are getting so tough and at a time where i should be making the most out of life and actually making a start in life instead im bed ridden and scared of everything

i also suffer from slight GAD and extreme agoraphobia

im on Citalropram (first month on it) just upped my dose to 40mg i feel they do sorta work but never enough to make me completely happy... early days though

i look forward to "meeting" all of you and hearing your storys its nice to know im not alone!

thank you:yahoo:

diane07
08-06-11, 10:45
Hi Sirus

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Sirus
08-06-11, 10:56
hello and thank you for the warm welcome!

if the admin is watching can he lift the 5 day wait on the chat room please for me? i could really use the support right now

KayleighJane
08-06-11, 14:07
don't think the admin will do that, you have to be a member for 5 days but once thats over you can go in the chat. The forums are just as good for help and support aswell x

Sirus
08-06-11, 14:18
ok thanks

just wondered as when i signed up it mentioned on rare occasions they will lift the restriction if you contact the admin...

KayleighJane
08-06-11, 15:07
oh i didn't know that lol, perhaps you can contact them and ask if you haven't done so already, good luck x

paula lynne
08-06-11, 17:07
Welcome Jason from a fellow agoraphobic. Saying that, Im more ex-agoraphobic these days due to fantastic support from this forum. Youre not alone in this, keep posting ok. Nice to have you with us. :welcome: