PDA

View Full Version : "Pricking" pain in right temple when touched, since yesterday + face feels hot? Help!

VioletWings
08-06-11, 15:22
Hi there,
I thought I'd post about this as it has been worrying me since last night.. I dyed my hair (with a semi permanent non peroxide dye called 'Directions) and right after that I didn't feel so good, felt a bit 'out of it' and head a bit dizzy, but I was in a rush anyway so I thought maybe it was cause I had my head over the bath for so long (rinsing) I've also got a bit of an ache that side of my head behind and above my ear which is coming and going.
Anyway straight afterwards until now whenever I touch my right temple in a certain place it has this horrible pricking pain, as if a little sharp thing is stuck in it or something.. and I can't lay on it or put a hat on without it hurting.. I've had sensitive temples for a while now anyway but this is different and pin-point pain. My face/head has felt hot all day today too.

I wondered if it could have been the dye, but I've used it in the past and it's been fine.. though I wasn't on meds then and now am on Citalopram 20mg.

Anyone got any idea what this could be?
Any advice appreciated, thanks!