PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Hampshire

samjane
22-04-06, 08:06
Well i just stopped by to say hello and hope you are all doing well. things are going very well for me, i made a huge step last week. i had a meeting in southampton and it was my turn to drive[Sigh...] well two other manager turned up at my house and we started of in my car i was a bit on edge but not to much.

i drove all the way there had a greet meeting and drove all the way back and some bits were even on the M3. i have to say it felt so good. Last weekend i even went out to dinner with friends and went for a walk to the sea on the sunday.

The way i see it is i roll with the good days and roll with the bad days at one time all i could think about was "What if i die oh god help" but the way i see it now is "well if i die i die no good ******* myself about it".

if you take the fear out of panic it has nothing to live on. even when i feel bad and start to panic i just push through and get on.

All of you take care be safe and well.

Love & Light to you all

Sam xx ;)

Alexandra
24-04-06, 10:21
Hi Samjane

Well done you so good to hear your success so pleased for you.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

hayles
24-04-06, 10:52
Sam,

What a good outlook on this whole panic sh*t!
I have the same opinion as you but now quite there yet, most of the time I am, but every now and then it rears its ugly head and I cant help but try and fight it.....

I guess it is all about learning to roll with the punches....lol

Take Care

Hay x