PDA

View Full Version : anyone have this with anxiety?

Butterfly22
08-06-11, 19:29
Some days I feel OK and then I can get a day when I feel unwell, I can only describe as a feeling like coming down with something but am not, general feeling of unwellness. In between you can feel well and as if your making progress.

Anyone else experience this?

Helen82
08-06-11, 19:40
Hi I get this everyday it's a horrible feeling like your run down, you tried any medication?

X

Butterfly22
08-06-11, 19:56
Im on fluoxetine 20mg at the moment.....

Awwww :hugs:

jill
08-06-11, 21:46
Hi hun :D:hugs:

I have had this on many different levels, sometimes it lasted days, other times longer, sometimes minutes, Mmm very strange, but that is anxiety for you.

The way I look at it is, if its coming and going then YOU ARE making progress, YES :yesyes:

It is not a pleasant feeling BUT, it does pass, the more you take note of anxiety feelings the worse they can get.

I always accept how I feel, give it good reason for being there, then go on and distract myself from how I feel. This symptom can feel really heavy on you at times and distraction can be hard, BUT, acceptance, good reason and distraction, DOES WORK and helps this symptom go away.

YOU ARE making progress hun :hugs: but you have to tell yourself you are, how we think towards anxiety is important and ANY progress IS progress YES?

I had not had this symptom in a long time, but it came back a few months ago only because I have a lot going on at the mo, it IS starting to go now, hehe, go me LOL

YOURS WILL go soon hun, :hugs:

Hope this has been of some help, even if its knowing your not alone and this symptom DOES go, with time.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILL XX

Butterfly22
09-06-11, 08:21
Hi there Jill, thank you very much for your post, some great advice there! and its lovely to think I might be making progress because I havent been sure if I am or not. Best of luck to you with your anxiety too. :hugs: