PDA

View Full Version : Pancreatic Cancer !!!!

honeyp1e
08-06-11, 22:37
been getting myself so worked up tonight i watched a programme called "junior doctors" as i love anything like this and some woman came in swollen stomach like mine plus nausea etc and after tests etc they told her she had pancreatic cancer now i have been the docs today as my stomach looks 9 months pregnant and i haven't been the loo well i did go a little today but thats all it was a little, am trumping loads and god it stinks :(but i just cant open my bowels anyway after watching this programme my mind has now started working over time and am thinking well maybe this is what i have ?? i can't stop the negative thinking its driving me mad i just cant cope right now my stomach killing, nausea, headaches :( oh and trumping (smelly)
also lower back pain (which they also said was a symptom ??
i've had scans / xrays etc my last xray was about 2weeks - 3 weeks ago all clear and whatever blood they tested that was great aswell but i keep panicking

Taffy
08-06-11, 22:52
If you've had scans and x-rays and Blood tests I'm sure that they would have picked something nasty up in one of them. :hugs:

This is the very reason I stay away from medical programmes!

honeyp1e
08-06-11, 23:07
If you've had scans and x-rays and Blood tests I'm sure that they would have picked something nasty up in one of them. :hugs:

This is the very reason I stay away from medical programmes!

the first time ive ever worried watching anything like this as i love these programmes but cos i not been loo in days stomach looks 9 months pregnant and then seeing that women my mind went a little crazy xx

Taffy
08-06-11, 23:15
Yeh I can fully understand that!...but logically after all the tests you've had something like pancreatic cancer would have shown up.

Try not to worry and dwell on it. X:hugs:

pb
09-06-11, 00:37
The scans would of picked up pancreatic cancer & as they were only a couple of weeks ago, im sure your fine x

honeyp1e
09-06-11, 06:22
dam tv lol thanks xx

HelenLouise
09-06-11, 18:12
The tests would have definitely have picked up pancreatic cancer :)!

All of your symptoms can be attributed to constipation, so it is more likely to be that.

Hope you are a bit calmer now :)

xxx

anxietyoverload
13-06-11, 15:17
Hi

I had the exact same symptoms as you, i was freaking out big time, but when i went to the docs it turned out i had really bad indigestion, it made me bloated, lathargic and make me feel like i was going to be sick all the time! even woke me in the night, it also made me constipated, and full of wind!! a lot of people think idigestion is just something caused by eating a curry! but it can be a lot worse and make you feel very poorly! hope you get it sorted :)