PDA

View Full Version : any hugs going spare ?

snowgoose
09-06-11, 16:12
hi :weep:

my husband is being referred for cancer investigation .
hey ho ..such is life .
need a cuddle ......so I can pass it on to him xxx:hugs:

JT69
09-06-11, 16:59
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::h ugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Thinking of you

Jo.xx

bottleblond
09-06-11, 16:59
Awwwww Snow fingers crossed he gets the all clear hun.

Sending you positive thoughts and huge huggles for both of you.

:bighug1::bighug1:

Love Lisa
xx

snowgoose
09-06-11, 17:06
Thank you J69 and Lisa

a cyber hug so helps ..dont know why .......but it does so well :hugs:

suzy-sue
09-06-11, 18:03
:bighug1:Always something to worry about isnt there Snowgoose ?:lac:Hope everything turns out ok .Will be sending you lots of positive vibes too .Lots of luv Sue xx:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bi ghug1::bighug1::bighug1:

snowgoose
09-06-11, 18:21
Thank you Suzy :hugs
no big words at mo .........feel it .x

JaneC
09-06-11, 19:06
Really sorry to hear that Snowgoose, hope things turn out ok

:hugs::hugs: - one for each of you xxx

snowgoose
09-06-11, 19:25
Thank you so much Jane ..........oh bugger hells bells .

my cyber pals :flowers:

paula lynne
09-06-11, 19:40
Sending you both strength, positive vibes, and all my love x:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lenore
09-06-11, 20:39
Hi Snowgoose. I haven't been on here for a while so I don't think we've chatted before but I have some spare hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs: and I have my fingers crossed for an all-clear for your husband.

KK77
09-06-11, 22:06
Hope all turns out OK Snowgoose.

Hugs

lizzie29
09-06-11, 22:08
Thinking of you and sending you BIG huggles! xxx

shoegal
09-06-11, 23:08
Hope all is well.

(((HUGS))) :hugs:

yvonne_uk_98
10-06-11, 01:35
Hi snowgoose,

sorry to hear, thinking of you, sending you hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

snowgoose
10-06-11, 01:55
to you all who gave me hugs ........a huge thank you :hugs:

It helped hugely to read ...........my husband read them as well .

Thank goodness I found this forum ............you are truly friends xx

Eternity
10-06-11, 11:49
Hi Snow
I'm so sorry to hear this and you and your husband will be in my prayers. You are a lovely person and have been to kind to me so sending you loads and loads of hugs
Tina
xxxxxxxxx :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::flowers:

Magic
10-06-11, 15:12
Hi Snowgoose,
Just seen your thread,bin out of action fo a bit.

I Just wanted to send you my love and best wishes to you and your husband and lots of hugs.:hugs::hugs::hugs:

You are a very kind person and a good friend to many
Good Luck:hugs:xx

positiveness
11-06-11, 14:07
Sending you hugs and best wishes for a the all clear. :hugs:It must be so worrying for you both. x

snowgoose
11-06-11, 14:37
thank you so much everyone one :hugs:
it means more than you will ever know .I am a bit of a lone wolf as is my husband .
we were rang yesterday with an appt for Tuesday which is excellent .but of course being an anxiety prone person .my mind is saying WHY WHY so soon ?
such a selfish attitude I know :blush:
he is ok though .I love him so .X
and people endure far worse .much worse .
the only word I repeat to myself is this ...and it does make me smile at myself .
B****R............it helps
will keep you informed my forum friends ..........and a thank you is heartfelt .

suzy-sue
13-06-11, 12:07
Good luck for tomorrow Snowgoose .Will be sending you lots of positive vibes :yesyes: ..Thinking of you both ..Luv Sue xx:hugs:

positiveness
13-06-11, 12:44
I am so sorry for you both. Although I don't know you, from your posts you are a loving, caring person and with all the love and thoughts sent to you I hope that your pain is alleviated just a bit. :hugs::hugs:

Eternity
13-06-11, 20:46
Hi Snow
Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you. I'm not sure when your hubby's appointment is but you will both be in all our thoughts. You are such a loving, caring person and so supportive of everyone on here. I know that I personally really, really appreciate all your help and advice and I hope everything goes well.
Lots of love
Tina xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

snowgoose
14-06-11, 14:27
to all of you who have given me such support on here ...:flowers::flowers:
and thank you each and every one of you

it amazes me so much that people care online ...you feel it and it is a gift xx

Hubby has to have further biopsy and ultrasound next week ......but we were reassured a lot in sensible way .and the care was excellent .
so now just my tummy to stop churning please and sleep tonight .
I am an ex cancer nurse would you believe :blush:
but rational hat went walk about .and perhaps I only saw the really bad things .
off out tomorrow for a drive and a picnic [so wont pay for eating out !!!]
but maybe fish supper on way back eh? [tummy and nausea permitting ]

Hubby snowgoose has asked me to send his thank yous as well ..........but being the man he is .........stops at sending :bighug1: for the moment .
relief all round on forum :winks:

gaaron
14-06-11, 16:27
Hi Snowgoose, sorry this is a bit late...I've just come across your thread. I'm glad to hear your news today, it must be a relief even tho' there's further tests. Have a wonderfull day tomorrow!!! :bighug1:

JaneC
14-06-11, 16:46
Hi Snowgoose, fingers crossed everything is going to be ok. Hope you have a good day tomorrow and more :hugs: :hugs: for you both xxx

Dahlia
14-06-11, 18:37
Hi Snowgoose, I'm sorry, i've only just seen this. Big hugs to you - I hope everything turns out to be ok. Have a lovely day tomorrow and try to take both your minds off it. I have my fingers and toes crossed for you and your hubby. Much love xxxx

Hazel B
14-06-11, 19:14
:bighug1:

I have just seen this, I hope you're both OK. Take care.

Eternity
14-06-11, 21:38
Hi Snow
I hope you're feeling a bit better tonight and you and your hubby are doing ok. Have a lovely relaxing day tomorrow, you both deserve it. Talk soon and give the pooch a hug from me :winks:
Lots of love
T :hugs::hugs:

paula lynne
14-06-11, 21:50
Love ya x:hugs:
Keep smiling kiddo. When life hands you lemons..make lemonade.
Hard to turn the nursing hat off, but try. Love each other. Big squeezes Snow, and a firm handshake and friendly smile for MR Snowgoose xxxxx

debs71
14-06-11, 23:40
Snowgoose.....I wish both you and your husband much love and luck and wanted you to know my thoughts are with you, and BIG hugs...:hugs::bighug1:

You have been such a kind, caring and generous support to me in recent days on the forum and I truly believe that good things come back to special people like you.xx:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Magic
15-06-11, 08:12
Hello Snowgoose,
Hope all turns out ok for your husband snowgoose.Thinking of you
Have a good day today.
Lots Love :yesyes::hugs:

RainbowGirl
16-06-11, 21:20
:hugs:

mandie
18-06-11, 02:20
I hope everything will be ok for your husband