PDA

View Full Version : Home at last !!!!

gaileywailey
09-06-11, 19:22
Hello fellow neurotics !!!!

For long periods over the last few weeks I have been gripped by a sharp pain in the centre of my chest/shoulderblades................and yes, earlier on tonight I finally gave in and googled it. To my surprise, up popped lots of posts from others on your site with similar symptoms........probably trapped wind/indigestion etc etc !! I have to say that half an hour after reading these, my symptoms have dramatically reduced and I sooooooooo get the posts of others here as clearly...........i too suffer from health anxiety !!!!

i have been suffering this for years and although its usually cancer scares (ex smoker) its been digestive type stuff for the past few years. Pain in the chest/shoulderblades has gotten so bad recently i am off for a chest x ray tomorrow !!! Actually feel a bit silly now if i wasnt so worried about them finding lung cancer !!!!!!!!!!

Wish me luck

Gx :blush:

jaythomas
10-06-11, 17:00
hey there, im a uni student suffering from HA and doing all the searching about HA that i have I was glad to find on the universities page on anxiety help that anxiety sufferers can feel pain in the solar plexus region which is in the centre of the chest which I once experienced. Hope this helps