PDA

View Full Version : All i wanna do is cry

lea1992
09-06-11, 20:30
ALL OF ITS ALL GETTING ON TOP OF ME NOW IVE DONE NOTHING BUT CRY FOR A FEW DAYS NONE STOP, MY MINDS ALWAYS SET ON SOMETHING THATS GONNA KILL ME NO MATTER WHAT IT IS, I JUST WANNA FEEL NORMAL AGAIN :( IVE NOT DONE ANYTHING FOR THESE TO COME AND IVE HAD THEM FOR ABOUT A YEAR, IM LITRALLY TO SCARED TO GO THEJ DOCTORS NOW THEY COME TO MY HOUSE :( I CANT TAKE ANYTHIN FOR A HEADACHE I THINK THERE MAKIN MY HEART BEAT MORE, IVE BEEN DIZZY LOADS AND I SWEAR ITS A BRAIN THING EVEN THOU IVE BEEN TOLD ITS NOTHING AT ALL LIKE THAT :( :weep::weep::weep::weep::weep::weep::weep::weep::w eep::weep::weep::weep::weep::weep::weep:

KK77
09-06-11, 20:38
Hi Lea. I think you need some professional advice here so please make another appointment to see your doc (at home) and explain how you feel and how this is impacting on your life. I know it probably feels like this will never end but with the right treatment and plenty of support it can be beaten.

Hope you feel better soon.

lea1992
09-06-11, 20:40
They just offer me pills i really cant take nothing liek that :( it scares me to death.
Thanks anyway :(

KK77
09-06-11, 20:47
I doubt it's anything to do with your brain Lea and meds won't kill you, although they're admittedly not for everyone.

What about talking therapy? Have you been offered anything like that? CBT, counselling, psychotherapy?

lea1992
09-06-11, 20:55
yea counselling, but when i talk about it i start woprking myself up and panicinh, its all so annoying because when im around people who dopnt know about my panic attacks im not as bad cuz i dont wna show myself up, butif im with people that know it seems worse if that makes sense, i can control my breathing nowm its jus teh thoughts i get what are most annoying:( just wish it would all go away i read on here people are getting better i aitn evenn started. xx

KK77
09-06-11, 20:59
Everyone gets better in their own time. A lot of people here in fact have suffered for many, many years so don't put pressure on yourself by comparing. You will get better too.

lea1992
09-06-11, 21:02
hopefully thanks anyway

Nicky32
10-06-11, 13:23
If they offer you pills take them...i made the mistake of thinking i never needed them at 18. It would of cut my panic attacks down alot if i had listened.

pacer
10-06-11, 14:45
Lea i was like you years ago. scared of everything. I'M REALLY NOT SAYING THIS LIGHTLY but please consider taking medication. I too resisted it for years and years due to fear. The thing is your scared all of the time anyway so you may as well be scared and take meds. They really can help you. You could start off on a teeny tiny dose until you get to realise there is nothing to fear and them build them up. x x

Million_Moments
10-06-11, 20:27
Don't worry about what the therapist will think, afterall they are used to dealing with people who have panic attacks all the time! They will probably be able to help you stop one if it does happen.

Idontwannago
21-06-16, 13:35
Sometimes meds can be a lifesaver. I was in the middle of a mental breakdown and scared of everything when I was 16. Mum took me to the Doctor and he put me on lexapro back then. I didnt want to take meds cause i was scared of side effects.........so Mum didnt let me read the possible side effects and I took the meds. Best decision I have made