PDA

View Full Version : heavy full feeling below ribs HELP

honeyp1e
09-06-11, 20:47
lately everytime i eat i get this horrible sickly full feeling just below ribs in the center like the food is stuck there or like i have just sat and stuffed my face with a huge roast dinner its really making me feel dead sickly & horrible and making me just not wanna eat anything else (which i dont wanna go bk that way ) but this is kicking my anxiety off sky high esp with me bein emetophobic :weep: am debating wether to call the out of hours doc or not am unsure as i dont wanna waste there time my stomach has swelled back up again i really dont no what to do any more i cant cope with all this x x

turnthelighton
09-06-11, 20:57
Hi, I sort of have that as well at the moment it feels really tight as if it is stretched and swollen even though it is not. Hope you feel better soon

honeyp1e
09-06-11, 22:35
Hi, I sort of have that as well at the moment it feels really tight as if it is stretched and swollen even though it is not. Hope you feel better soon

that's how mine is & just sickly like i have just sat & ate a roast dinner a big fat one lol its horrible
do you suffer with acid at all ?

honeyp1e
10-06-11, 09:50
Motilium is good for this, Honeypie - nausea and feeling full after eating.

I just find lately am getting this feeling no matter what I eat :( and today that feeling has finally gone am left with a bad stitch feeling all on my left side :(

honeyp1e
10-06-11, 11:18
Have you had an increase in anxiety since you've been back from hols? You seemed to be ok on holiday - maybe you were less anxious and also walking more (which helps constipation as you know)?

on hol i had a little bit of anxiety (on & off) but was great with stomach never really went the loo much on hol but stomach was still great :D soon as i got home stomach went bad again :weep: i go on hol again on 30th this month see how i go there lol i did walk ALOT on holiday something i don't do at home as i drive everywhere esp with the weather bein crap and cold