PDA

View Full Version : urgent reassurance needed pls

Wnt2bnrmlagain
09-06-11, 22:55
pls can any one help to reassure me. i've been having real strong headaches continuously for 2 days, also tonight i've been panicking worse than normal. i'm aching everywhere but mainly left side and facial numbness. also getting strong waves of pain from my stomach upwards, all across the chest and cold chill feeling off and on in my back which is'nt normal symptom of mine. sorry for long post just a bit worried as this seems to have come out of no where and not what i've experienced before.

Merewyn
10-06-11, 00:33
Hi,
I think that panic and anxiety can cause all sorts of strange symptoms...including headache, stomach pain and feelings of numbness.
It would probably help to have your GP check you over tomorrow. If all ok and he/she gives you the go ahead maybe try to take some exercise that you enjoy. Such as swimming, yoga or walking with a group of sympathetic people. I found this very reassuring when I was at a low ebb because it gradually reassured me that I was able to do the exercise, therefore there was nothing wrong with me physically!
Let me know how you do.
Best Wishes,
Merewyn

Wnt2bnrmlagain
10-06-11, 11:37
thanks for replying. i actually feel fine today which deep down i knew i would. its so hard to convince your self its just an anxiety attack when its a new symptom like to stomach cramps. i already do yoga an swimming 3 times aweek. i've also been on citalopram for 2 month and never felt better. this just come out the blue and scared me a bit. have had a busy week at wrk so that could have triggered it. i also been diagnosed with ibs and have recently been taking meverbine, this could have played prt too.