PDA

View Full Version : GOING ON HOLIDAY

katyfitz
22-04-06, 13:28
Next Friday im supposed to be going on a cruise to spain for my sisters hen weekend, im very scared and worried as to what might happen to me such as fainting and not waking up the ship sinking, something bad happening to me and not reaching england again. Its all stupid thinking but thats whats holding me back and also the train journey to portsmouth to get the cruise.

On the other hand if i do it i will be so proud of myself and it will make me better in the long run because ive gone to such a far place.

Is it normal for me to feel worried? its just because i feel so down and headachey and lightheaded that makes me just wanna stay in doors all the time otherwise il be jumping at the chance to go x

Two heads
22-04-06, 14:07
Try not to worry to much katyf as you will be fine!It will do you the world of good,you really must try hun all you will be stuck in doors for the rest of your life.It is normal for you to worry as we all have this horrid condtion but we must move forward.Being out in the sunshine will work wonders for you.xxx

nell1965
22-04-06, 16:20
Katy
go,once you are on your way you will be fine there will be so much going on to keep your mind off things that you wont have time to worry, plus you wil be so proud that you have done it as will your sister, and we will all be waiting here to learn all about it when you come home

I just want my life back
nell
x

ashley
22-04-06, 22:19
hi katy
Baby.. you ok? Listen sweetheart ..try you best to think of how much of a good time you are going to have... try reversing your thoughts.. and its not easy sweety ..i know how you feel in your heart.. but i want you to go and enjoy yourself.. the more you worry about it.. the more you will wind yourself up .. katy try to think poistive..
You know this is anxiety.. and i am going to tough up on you love... there is nothink terminally wrong with you, you arnt ill ..you have anxiety trust me.. so many people have told you here, doctors too.. except it darling... i swear that is what you have.. you know i wouldnt lie to you..
I do feel for you katy ,, i do but nows the time to start helping your self to.. that is the key to you over coming this evil monster that plagues you.. and me and all these other dear people on this site.
Pm me hunni with all my love ashley

[:X]

andrew
22-04-06, 22:22
hi katy, hopefully you will go and enjoy this break. some sea and sun might relax you a bit. can you not make the train journey with anybody else. it is normal to worry about things you're not sure of. tc .. andrew

ashley
23-04-06, 09:18
That is right katy ,it is normal to worry andrew is right.

Ashley xxxxxxxx