PDA

View Full Version : Anyone having on of those days?

Charlydia
10-06-11, 15:51
I'm having one of THOSE days that you'll all know what i'm talking about and was wondering if anyone else was feeling the same?...

For example, I had a headache this morning and almost straight away phoned my opticians and made an appointment so they could check there was nothing in my head....accept a brain of course (hopefully) :D

So i'm feeling pretty silly now and wondering why sometimes I get myself all worked up and it becomes oh too much :huh:

Anyone else get this? It makes me look back and feel quite amused about how idiotic I was probably behaving at the time!

xJust_Sarahx
10-06-11, 20:23
Hi.
I'm certainly having one of those days! Not because of a headache but because of my breathing. I constantly monitor my breathing all the time, i feel that i breathe too fast and my chest always feels wheezy. I get breathless dead easy and my throat goes tight. Then if i have walked even a little im finding myself coughing and stuff for ages later on trying to clear my chest. Im 23 and im not over weight. But i am sooo sure i have Asthma but doctors relate it to anxiety, which is unfair.

Anyway today i went to my mams (had to get a lift up massive hill cos of my panic, and i have 3 kids sooo it makes life easier) and this means that nursery is further away for my son, so when it came to nursery time i was ok but could feel my hurt getting fast but i shrugged it off, i just say managed to take him along the longggg stretch, but coming back i had to stop and could hardlys breathe, i was breathing fast and my throat closing up, i was sooo panicing i was just tempted to run infront of a car or something to end it all, i cant explain it but i just felt so strange, so i automaticly begged my partner to take me to the doctors carpark, like a safety zone thing so i could work out if i was actually dying or if it really was anxiety.

Sorry for the long reply lol but im just agreeing about having one of those days! And then i managed to get on with the rest of the day even though im coughing and my chest is wheezy now! ( im a non smoker btw)

dabrucru
11-06-11, 10:00
hi, i have been free from meds for almost 3 months now, have gone abroad twice with my wife, and there were bad days, but today is THE DAY, i feel awfull, sad, and like i have nothing to look forward to. also have the 'what if?' toughts.....maybe its just today....we ll see. don t give up though, remember you are not alone. this forum helps a lot

hugs

david

steveh31
12-06-11, 18:13
I have had a headache every Saturday for a month now this week (today) I have the after effects bad anxiety and crying. I only get the headache on a Saturday have had to come home three out of last four Saturdays. I hope this is just a phase.

nhf
12-06-11, 18:20
I am definatly having one of those days - noticing every little feeling in my body and making myself more and more anxious. Have been trying to distract myself by playing the games on here and watching dvds. One moment i think 'what am i getting worked up over?' and the next im super anxious.

Cant believe the effect anxiety can have! xx

Charlydia
13-06-11, 13:15
Well I went to the opticians and low and behold they couldn't find anything wrong, no pressure in my head etc. I REALLY worry sometimes that I have a brain tumour or something which I know is a silly thought and is an insult to people out there who actually do have problems like that.

*sigh* its not even really a headache its more like a pressure feeling over one side of my head, its probably my sinuses or something...thanks fo rthe replies so far guys! Just did the 5k Race for life yesterday and got 2nd place so can't be that bad :D

nhf
13-06-11, 14:20
Well done on 2nd place!! :yesyes:

I was suffering with tension headaches due to my anxiety and the symotoms you describe sound very similar to what i was having. I used 4head and found that really helped me xx

Charlydia
14-06-11, 13:30
Yeah! its was good going, more racing planned for alter this year :D its probably is tension headache, its just annoying when those silly thoughts pop into your mind and wont go away, arghhh!

Nevermind though, i'm hoping this is the end of it all because i've managed to get the palpitations and anxiety attacks to go away :yesyes:

Good luck everyone x

Tomcats2
15-06-11, 16:46
i have had one of those days today wondering what if i hadnt got ill maybe my marriage would have survived and that im a bad father because my marriage faild.