PDA

View Full Version : Hi....

fireangel
10-06-11, 17:35
Hi,

I don't really know how these forum things work but i thought i would give it a go as there seem to be a lot of people feeling similar to the way i do. I am 26 and although i have a lot going for me in my life now i still feel so alone and hopeless and unhappy. I have had depression in some form for over 10 years. i cant take medication as my body reacts to it all and i get extreme side effects. i have seen psychotherapists, psychologists, cbt experts, pyschiatrists, hypnotherapists, herbalists...you name it ive done it. i eventually managed to pull myself out of the worst part of it and stopped self harming and wishing my life away. But now i feel like im on a downward spiral again and i cant stop it. i have been treated so badly in my past by friends, colleagues and partners that i now suffer from anxiety. I had been single for almost 2 years and felt miserable alone and was deseperately unhappy. i would often wake up wishing i hadnt, i lost all my motivation and would quite often sit kinda catatonic all day long staring at the tv doing nothing. i had good days too though and was coping to a certain extent. Ive since met someone and been seeing him for about 2 months but i am plagued with anxiety which is making me ill, im not sleeping properly, not eating properly, i feel sick, shakey and get palpitations regularly every day, and have nightmares at night. I have been cheated on in every relationship i have had, been treated awfully and had my confidence and trust destroyed. This poor bloke has done nothing and deep down i know i can trust him but i feel physically sick when i see his mobile, when he goes on his laptop, when i see him talk to another girl and i feel awful when we are apart. Its horrendous and i cant seem to stop it. the thing is now i am so sick and tired of fighting, in every aspect of my life that im too tired. i just want to give up.
I just wanted to talk to someone as ive not really got anyone i can talk to about this. I wish it would just go away so i could enjoy the good things i have in my life.
Thanks for reading this...x

diane07
10-06-11, 17:38
Hi fireangel

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.