PDA

View Full Version : of having my hair the way i want it

ciccone-hassell
10-06-11, 23:26
please dont laugh or judge but : i'm really into the rockabilly music and dressing including hairstyles of the 1950s " slick side parts " but i'm SCARED of expressing myself at home around my family and at work , the only time i can is when i got away to wales or anywhere away from people i no ,, please tell me i'm not mad ? :ohmy:

suzy-sue
10-06-11, 23:56
Of course your not mad . If it brings you pleasure and does no harm to anyone else whats the problem ?.Nothing ..So enjoy yourself how you can .Its perfectly ok ..:D Sue x

snowgoose
11-06-11, 00:06
Hi
You express yourself just as you feel you want ..........and makes you feel good

no one is getting hurt by it ......so enjoy xxxx

shows an artistic and creative streak which is lovely .

ciccone-hassell
11-06-11, 13:53
thanks for comments i shall take them on board , i will also do as dahlia said " google seach " kindest regards allways :) mark

snowgoose
11-06-11, 14:03
hello again :)

hope you feel among friends here .cos you are . Dahlias advice was spot on x

funny today I was chatting to hubby about guitars [he makes them as a hobby ]and one of my friends is buying her husband a acoustic/electric one for her husbands birthday ......cos he loves rockabilly stuff too .
I didnt know that .....and because of your post I learned a lot about it :yesyes:

take care and enjoy your music ........it sure helps with the old anxiety demon . x

ciccone-hassell
11-06-11, 22:39
thanks snowgoose , yeah i just love the rockabilly way of life the whole package the music , dressing up its fun and for me feels a happy kind of place , i love listening to my dream boats and pettycoats albums deffo cheers me up :) , blimey you have a very clever hubby then if he can make guitars " i'm so non clever " hehe " simple marky ere hehe :) ,, thanks for lovely comment ere you takecare and enjoy the rest of weekend :) x