PDA

View Full Version : Is this serious?

looking4answers
11-06-11, 01:26
I have something going on in my back. My nerves are jumping across my kower bac and useually there asy any pain in mylower back but lately when the nerves are jumping ateas of my groin hurt making it feel almost like a urinary infection. When the jumping stops I dont get any pproblems. Its so wierd. I get the jumping off and on through the day and somedays never.

When I do get it ,if I go to sleep and wake up I dont have it for awhile.I do most things I usually do with little or any effort. My walking is good and my balance is and really dont have any other symptoms other than tollerating the heat. Its been 96-100 lately andif I go out,it takes my breath away but other than that. not much else.

If this was life threating wouldnt it be constant and have other symptoms, or limit my ability to do the things I do?

crystal17
16-06-11, 00:15
I get that too, on and off for the past 2 years or so. I convinced myself it was cervical cancer..no idea why. I know the 'jumping' feeling you describe.

I honestly think it is normal nerve activity, but it panicked me too at the time so I understand your fears.

If it was a UTI you'd prob get symptoms daily like burning urine/needing to go frequently etc.