PDA

View Full Version : HELLO.

sandy40
11-06-11, 14:27
Hi,ive not posted in ages..not because im all better but because i feel a little better,i keep in contact with a few of you via facebook and thats great...im still in pain most days and still scared but i seem to have my panic under control for now..in comes in waves...but i just wanted to say "hi" so those who hepled me in my darkest of days esp Mel 2,Snowgoose.Kah and Bev...love to you all. ♥:bighug1:

snowgoose
11-06-11, 14:44
oh Sandy :bighug1:

honest I was thinking of you last week and concerned and worried for you .
sooooooo glad you have posted .really so pleased .

things are looking up ? you endured so much .........and now Sandy you are on the road to recovery which is fantastic .
heck ......lost for words now [so unlike me ha !! ]

you keep going lady ......slow but sure will get you there .

hugs and cuddle .xxx

sandy40
11-06-11, 14:55
Snowgoose i often think of you,i really do,heck i wish we were closer,but yip i now just take each day with a deep breath and get on with it,ive still dark horrid days like yesterday for instance but i keep busy and get on with it..im going in for a wee op to stop my periods,(big posh name for it),so my dr is hoping that might help as im very hormonal...anyways hows you? i hope you are keeping well,you really are one in a million lady...remember that..love Sandra.ps the MSRC wanted me to add to Sams Story so if you google MSRC and go into paediatric MS you should find my update about Sam..dont think id be allowed to post the link here.♥

snowgoose
11-06-11, 15:07
will look for link now re your Sam :hugs:

sure op will help Sandra ......you are doing so well despite your dark days .
head up and bust out is what I say when the black dog comes acrawling :blush:
crikey sound like katie price 20 years from now .

you sound better and that is wonderful . the bad days will recede and the nice normal ones will take over . honest :hugs:

keep us informed how you are doing xxxxxxxxxxxxxx